Jesmonite AC730 Kit
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK DUE TO COVID 19
THIS WILL BE BACK IN AT THE END OF NOVEMBER ONCE WE COLLATE ALL PRE ORDERS
PLACE AN ORDER TO GUARANTEE YOUR MATERIAL
IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE NOW;
BLACK CHARCOAL 6KG KITS
OLD TERRACOTTA 6KG KITS
YELLOW SANDSTONE 6KG KITS
FORTICRETE GREY 30KG KITS
MOHAIR MAUVE 30KG KITS
Jesmonite AC730 is a rapid setting acrylic modified cementitious composite. The system is primarily designed for glass reinforced, lightweight, hand laminated decorative applications, but it can also be used for small decorative castings.
- Superior cast and glass reinforced mouldings
- Solvent free & no VOC’s
- AS1530.1 non combustible
- Impact resistant
- Decorative lightweight building material
- Ideal for cladding & facades
- Shrinkage compensated material of low permeability.
- Durable in all conditions of external weathering including water features.
- Reduced free-lime content, with low alkalinity, leading to major reductions in efflorescence in comparison with ordinary Portland cement systems.
- Contains a fine decorative aggregate and powder pigments, carefully controlled to give a consistent decorative surface finish after treatment with a proprietary brick cleaner or acid etch.
Eight stone finishes; Natural, Bathstone, Yellow Sandstone, White Marble, Portland, Silver Grey Granite, Old Terracotta and Sage Green.
Other kits available;
150kg, 1200kg, 6000kg
For these quantities please contact us directly. Send email
- AC100 is perfect for pouring into a mould and for internal use
- AC200 is softer and ideal for carving
- AC300 can be used the same as AC100 but has a lower polymer content for cost sensitive projects
- AC730 is primarily a laminating material to be applied in layers. Best when a stone effect is required, for internal or external use
Q. What else do I need?
- It is recommended when casting something long and flat, like a table top, to use our Quadaxial Matting
- If casting something more intricate with curves then our Chopped Strands are recommended
- We highly recommend using our High Shear Mixing Blade which has been specifically designed for Jesmonite to avoid bubbles in the mix
- If you're using a mould made of anything other than silicone, we advise you to use our Bonda Wax Release Agent
Q. What is the natural colour of Jesmonite?
- AC100, AC200 and AC300 cure with a colour of off white/cream. We have a range of pigments available.
Q. Is Jesmonite GRC (Glassfibre Reinforced Concrete)?
- Yes Jesmonite is classified as GRC (Glassfibre Reinforced Concrete). Due to its unique polymer content, versatility, being non-combustible and having much faster curing times than other GRC's, it is classed as a premium GRC product
Q. Can I add other materials to the mix?
- Yes you can. However we cannot guarantee the outcome
Q. How much material do I need?
- This all depends on dimensions, thickness, etc. As a guide for you to be able to calculate how much you need, at 10mm thick 18kg of material will make 1sqm
Q. Can I become a reseller?
- Jesmonite Australasia is a standalone/independent company that promotes/sells the Jesmonite® range of products to architects, designers, manufacturers and end users. Due to the terms of our Distribution/Supplier contract, we do not sell Jesmonite® via re-sellers
Q. Do you also manufacture?
- There are two parts to our company;
- Jesmonite Australasia which handles sales and distribution of Jesmonite products
- HGN Design which is an approved manufacturer of Jesmonite providing a full decorative architectural moulding and glass reinforced laminates manufacturing solution