Jesmonite AC300 Kit
STOCK AVAILABLE NOW & WILL DISPATCH WITHIN 10 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDERING
Jesmonite AC300 is a water-based composite material used to make decorative moulded objects. It has a lower resin content than AC100 for cost sensitive applications where our AC100 may be over specified. It can be cast and laminated using our unique Quadaxial Glass.
Jesmonite AC300 Liquid should be used within twelve months and Jesmonite Base should be used within nine months from the date displayed on the packaging.
- Superior cast and glass reinforced mouldings
- Solvent free & no VOCs
- Fire resistant
- Impact resistant
- Easy to use, adaptable material for all moulding applications.
- Suitable for decorative cast objects, mould cases, wall panels.
- Supplied with a range of ancillary products including glass reinforcements, pigments, fillers, and control chemicals to adapt the material to the widest range of applications.
- The ultimate chameleon material, can replicate virtually any surface, colour, or texture.
3.5kg, 17.5kg, 35kg, 70kg, 420kg, 3500kg
For quantities above 35kg please contact us directly. Send email
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Jesmonite User
Unlike other two part epoxies, this is non toxic, makes a nice paste and pours a little slower than MEKP/Polyester without the smell or extra safety measures, can be used indoors and so far very cost effective. Having fun making cheap silicone/cornflour moulds and getting some nice results. Thanks.
- AC100 is perfect for pouring into a mould and for internal use
- AC200 is softer and ideal for carving
- AC300 can be used the same as AC100 but has a lower polymer content for cost sensitive projects
- AC730 is primarily a laminating material to be applied in layers. Best when a stone effect is required, for internal or external use
Q. What else do I need?
- It is recommended when casting something long and flat, like a table top, to use our Quadaxial Matting
- If casting something more intricate with curves then our Chopped Strands are recommended
- We highly recommend using our High Shear Mixing Blade which has been specifically designed for Jesmonite to avoid bubbles in the mix
- If you're using a mould made of anything other than silicone, we advise you to use our Bonda Wax Release Agent
Q. What is the natural colour of Jesmonite?
- AC100, AC200 and AC300 cure with a colour of off white/cream. We have a range of pigments available.
Q. Is Jesmonite GRC (Glassfibre Reinforced Concrete)?
- Yes Jesmonite is classified as GRC (Glassfibre Reinforced Concrete). Due to its unique polymer content, versatility, being non-combustible and having much faster curing times than other GRC's, it is classed as a premium GRC product
Q. Can I add other materials to the mix?
- Yes you can. However we cannot guarantee the outcome
Q. How much material do I need?
- This all depends on dimensions, thickness, etc. As a guide for you to be able to calculate how much you need, at 10mm thick 18kg of material will make 1sqm
Q. Can I become a reseller?
- Jesmonite Australasia is a standalone/independent company that promotes/sells the Jesmonite® range of products to architects, designers, manufacturers and end users. Due to the terms of our Distribution/Supplier contract, we do not sell Jesmonite® via re-sellers
Q. Do you also manufacture?
- There are two parts to our company;
- Jesmonite Australasia which handles sales and distribution of Jesmonite products
- HGN Design which is an approved manufacturer of Jesmonite providing a full decorative architectural moulding and glass reinforced laminates manufacturing solution