AS1530.1 Non Combustible Facade Cladding
Jesmonite® AC730 is classed as Non-Combustible when tested in accordance with AS1530.1-1994.
Using our Jesmonite raw material, using our in-house manufacturers HGN Design, we’re able to produce cladding systems that are lighter than concrete, high impact resistant & most importantly, non-combustible.
Jesmonite® AC730 is a polymer based, Grade 18 GRC which is supplied as a pre-mix material, some of the benefits of the material are:
- Fire-resistant with a class zero fire rating
- Reduced smoke density & toxicity
- Can replicate appearance & texture of any surface
- Solvent free with no VOC’s
- Achieves over 90% of its ultimate strength in the first 24hrs
- A superior de-mould time during production compared to traditional materials mean less moulds are required
- Shrinkage compensated material of low permeability
- Durable in all conditions of external weathering
- Reduced free-lime content, with low alkalinity, leading to major reductions in efflorescence in comparison with ordinary Portland cement systems