Jesmonite AC730 Kit
Jesmonite AC730 is a rapid setting acrylic modified cementitious composite. The system is primarily designed for glass reinforced, lightweight, hand laminated decorative applications, but it can also be used for small decorative castings.
- Superior cast and glass reinforced mouldings
- Solvent free & no VOC’s
- AS1530.1 non combustible
- Impact resistant
- Decorative lightweight building material
- Ideal for cladding & facades
- Shrinkage compensated material of low permeability.
- Durable in all conditions of external weathering including water features.
- Reduced free-lime content, with low alkalinity, leading to major reductions in efflorescence in comparison with ordinary Portland cement systems.
- Contains a fine decorative aggregate and powder pigments, carefully controlled to give a consistent decorative surface finish after treatment with a proprietary brick cleaner or acid etch.
Eight stone finishes; Natural, Bathstone, Yellow Sandstone, White Marble, Portland, Silver Grey Granite, Old Terracotta and Sage Green.
Other kits available;
150kg, 1200kg, 6000kg
For these quantities please contact us directly. Send email
- AC100 is perfect for pouring into a mould and for internal use
- AC200 is softer and ideal for carving
- AC300 can be used the same as AC100 but has a lower polymer content for cost sensitive projects
- AC730 is primarily a laminating material to be applied in layers. Best when a stone effect is required, for internal or external use
Q. What else do I need?
- It is recommended when casting something long and flat, like a table top, to use our Quadaxial Matting
- If casting something more intricate with curves then our Chopped Strands are recommended
- We highly recommend using our High Shear Mixing Blade which has been specifically designed for Jesmonite to avoid bubbles in the mix
- If you're using a mould made of anything other than silicone, we advise you to use our Bonda Wax Release Agent
Q. What is the natural colour of Jesmonite?
- AC100, AC200 and AC300 cure with a colour of off white/cream. We have a range of pigments available.
Q. Is Jesmonite GRC (Glassfibre Reinforced Concrete)?
- Yes Jesmonite is classified as GRC (Glassfibre Reinforced Concrete). Due to its unique polymer content, versatility, being non-combustible and having much faster curing times than other GRC's, it is classed as a premium GRC product
Q. Can I add other materials to the mix?
- Yes you can. However we cannot guarantee the outcome
Q. How much material do I need?
- This all depends on dimensions, thickness, etc. As a guide for you to be able to calculate how much you need, at 10mm thick 18kg of material will make 1sqm
Q. Can I become a reseller?
- Jesmonite Australasia is a standalone/independent company that promotes/sells the Jesmonite® range of products to architects, designers, manufacturers and end users. Due to the terms of our Distribution/Supplier contract, we do not sell Jesmonite® via re-sellers
Q. Do you also manufacture?
- There are two parts to our company;
- Jesmonite Australasia which handles sales and distribution of Jesmonite products
- HGN Design which is an approved manufacturer of Jesmonite providing a full decorative architectural moulding and glass reinforced laminates manufacturing solution