Jesmonite AC730 is a rapid setting acrylic modified cementitious composite. The system is primarily designed for glass reinforced, lightweight, hand laminated decorative applications, but it can also be used for small decorative castings.
- Superior cast and glass reinforced mouldings
- Solvent free & no VOC’s
- Fire resistant
- Impact resistant
- Shrinkage compensated material of low permeability.
- Durable in all conditions of external weathering including water features.
- Reduced free-lime content, with low alkalinity, leading to major reductions in efflorescence in comparison with ordinary Portland cement systems.
- Contains a fine decorative aggregate and powder pigments, carefully controlled to give a consistent decorative surface finish after treatment with a proprietary brick cleaner or acid etch.
Eight stone finishes; Natural, Bathstone, Yellow Sandstone, White Marble, Portland, Silver Grey Granite, Old Terracotta and Sage Green.
For quantities above 20kg please contact us directly. Send email